Many people say to me that they are not able to see auras or wonder if they truly exist. Seeing the first layer of the aura is relatively easy to accomplish. In the workshops I teach, typically 90% of the people I work with are able to see the first layer of the aura by the first or second exercise. While it is fairly easy to see the outline of an aura, (the etheric body is first viewed as a white border around the body) understanding what the colors inside the auric fields represent can be more challenging.
Are you wondering if you are sensitive to energy fields?
Consider these situations in which you were aware of energy that you could not see with your physical eyes:
- Have you ever walked into a room and felt the mood of the room coming from the people inside, without knowing what the conversation is about?
- Have you ever walked into a building and felt uncomfortable with no apparent reason as to why you are feeling this way, but wanted to get out as soon as possible?
- Have you ever met someone for the first time and immediately felt uncomfortable and preferred not to be around them or on the opposite end of the spectrum, warmed up to someone immediately and found yourself wanting to spend as much time as possible in their company?
- Have you ever played the game where you are blindfolded and you rely on sensing energy to see where someone else is located in the room and how close you can get to them?
- If you have ever taken a tai chi or other type of martial arts class, one of the first exercises you learn is to sense your personal chi/energy field. Students are taught how to feel the energy radiating off the body and how to harness the energy between their hands, forming it into a ball. They are also taught deep breathing exercises in order to raise the energy field and expand it. These lessons connect directly into the auric field and are a great way to connect with your personal energy.
If you haven’t explored any of these options before, another example of sensing something in your auric field, is when you are deep in thought and not paying attention to your surroundings and suddenly, you “feel” that someone is staring at you and you turn to look. The person staring at you is causing a ripple effect that is being felt from their energy being directed at you and your energy field through the aura responding to this energy wave. The auric body reacts to the energy ripple and sends a message to your conscious mind to pay attention. It is being protective in this response, so that the mind can take the next step to discern whether the person is friend or foe and how to react accordingly.
In these situations and many others, you have felt the energetic auric field around a person.
Each individual creates a distinctive pattern in their auric field comprised of the individual’s thoughts, emotions, energetic manifestations and thought forms. The aura has an electromagnetic frequency, which is sensed by others and radiates at different levels. When people resonate at a similar auric frequency level, they naturally feel more comfortable around each other and find it easier to connect on the physical, emotional and mental levels. On the flip side, people whose auric vibrations differ greatly in frequency, tend to experience more conflict with each other and find it more difficult to communicate. In some ways, because they are coming from such different energetic standpoints, it’s almost as if they are speaking two different languages.
Seeing or sensing the aura can be helpful in a variety of ways in relationships, career, and general communications.
For more information, check out my book: The Awakened Aura: Experiencing the Evolution of Your Energy Body.